=?iso-8859-1?q?Mica=20Telodico?= writes:

> I've controlled yet , the partition is the right
> partition. I've controlled in /stand/sysinstall in the
> partiotion utility , an it mark the "ad0s2" partition
> as an ext2fs partition. I don't know what to do :cry:
> I need those datas , and I don't know how to reach
> them. I've tried to do "fsck_ext2fs /dev/ad0s2" and it
> says "BAD SUPERBLOCK: MAGIC NUMBER WRONG" I've added
> the line "options EXT2FS" to my kernel configuration
> and than I've recompiled , It must work, why it
> doesn't work? Problems of Freebsd 5X  and Ext
> filesystems??

EXT2 != EXT3. Most likely EXT3 isn't supported under FreeBSD.
Sorry.

The only thing I can suggest is attaching the disk to a Linux system
and copying the data to tape or CD. Or reinstall Linux with an EXT2
partition and copy the data there.

---
Gary Jennejohn / [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]