On Friday 07 March 2003 13:56, Mica Telodico wrote:
> I've controlled yet , the partition is the right
> partition. I've controlled in /stand/sysinstall in the
> partiotion utility , an it mark the "ad0s2" partition
> as an ext2fs partition. I don't know what to do :cry:
> I need those datas , and I don't know how to reach
> them.

If you can't find a solution to your problem, download knoppix (a Linux live
system CD distribution) to access then tranfer your data somewhere (I think
that Knoppix can even mount ufs file system... not sure though).
It is strange though, when I migrated from Linux to FreeBSD I never had a
problem mounting ext3 partitions under FreeBSD (I mounted them as ext2 of
course).

Antoine