   c= ould not collect any traffic. I have only 2 freebsd routers - and
   need to k= now - when the outgoing channel of first gets overflowed
   and I need to redi= rect outgoing traffic to second

   Monday, August 3, 2009, 4:55:00 AM, you wrote:

   almost any NIC / OS will support SNMP MIB-II counter= s, which
   includes octets Tx and Rx. MANY tools available for "getting" snmp   mib
values.

   If you want util AND details on IP, ports, etc. - ch= eck out nTop.org

   ----- Original Message -----

   From: owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org <owner-
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

   To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org <freebsd-questi= o...@freebsd.org>

   Sent: Sun Aug 02 15:08:38 2009

   Subject: Analyze load of the channel to Internet

   Hello everybody...

   Need to view and get real-time reporting of outgoing= channel to
   Internet?

   I think, that this is may be realized by means of ip= fw (e.g. - get
   counters

   of count rules for Internet and divide them to time,= which passed
   between

   analyzing)

   But, maybe, there is an utility, to which I can comm= unicate (or
   which could

   analyze) my outgoing channel to Internet - and repor= t me (mean some

   redirection script) when an outgoing channel gets ov= erflowed, and I
   need to

   redirect all other outgoing traffic to another chann= el.

   I would like to clear: I have to channels for Intern= et, meaned for
   gaming

   club - but I don't have enough finance to afford buy= ing some Cisco
   device

   and this 2 channel are 512 kilobits and 768 kilobits= of outgoing
   traffic

   Please, help

   "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the i= ntended
   recipient and may contain information that is privileged and/or con
fidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified t= hat any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying
   of this email and= its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If
   you have received this= email in error, please immediately notify the
   sender by return email and d= elete this email from your system."

   --

   Best regards,

    Anton           &nbs= p;                [2]mailto:an...@sng.by

    Administrator