I ALMOST have mod_jk2 with Apache 1.3.27 working, so if you know the answer to this one, it would really help! Whenever I request a jsp page it invokes the connector, but I always get a Tomcat/4.1.18 404 error. I am running virtual hosts, part of my server.xml looks like this:

<Host name="www.myserver.com">
       <Context path="/"
                docBase="/webapps/myserver.com"
                crossContext="false"
                debug="0"
                reloadable="true">
       </Context>
   </Host>

It seems it could be mapping to the root Tomcat/4.1.18 server, because
whenever I request /examples it works.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Julian