[www.des=]

 =

   [1]<= span class="styleem">THE =
 NEW LOOK

 Be one of the= first to experience the new website

   =
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -= - - - - - =
 - - - - - - - -
   - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 [2]THOUGHT =
 PROCESS

 Letter from th= e Founder

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =
 - - - - - - - - - - -
   - - - - - - - - - - - - -[DEL: :DEL]

 [3]
 PUBLISH YOUR PORTFOLIO

 Let opportunities reach you via our global network

   [4][mailer-yanic=]

   Hello from TAXI =
 Design Network!

   Fr= om one creative =
 to another, we are writing to share exciting
   news wi= th you =
 as this summer, TAXI is proud to announce the
   releas= e of the =
 brand-new TAXI.

   Please visit [5]http://www.designtaxi.com= =
 to check it out.

   We've heard what =
 you wanted for your portfolio, and worked on
   it. The= new edition =
 of TAXI will sport exciting new tools and
   functions= to make =
 your portfolio stand out with features such
   as:
   =

      * A= =
 clearer, and more spacious interface to showcase= your
       work
     * [DEL: Cropping of =
 your images for optimal display :DEL]
            * Uploa= d unlimited =
 images, and galleries
      * Re-arranging =
 the sequence of your images simply by dragging
       the= m
     * More flexibility =
 to describe your location and works
     * Uplo= ad more =
 file types
     * Announce your =
 activities via instant status updates=
     * A= llow your =
 clients and contacts to add recommendations
       into= your portfolio
     * Video-embedding =
 capabilities (for 'Supersize' accounts)

      * Portfolio/CV =
 Export to PDF
 Announcements =
 of updates
       towards your specified contact lists
     * Option to market =
 your works to greater Asian markets with
       professio= nal Chinese =
 and Japanese
     * Option to integrate =
 your Twitter feed
      * Offline 'Personal =
 Update Assistant' service

   We invite you =
 to log on to
   [6]http://www.designtaxi.com/signup.php =
 and get

 your new TAXI port= folio up and running right away!

   There will also =
 be new improvements happening to the main site
   as we= speak, =
 so be sure to check back often!

   We hope you'= d enjoy the site as much as we =
 did building it for
   you. And remember to tell your= friends =
 and colleagues too!

   Wishing your success,

 = Dewi and The TAXI Team

 =

= =

   - - - - - - - - - - -= - - - - - - - - - - - - =
 - - - - - - - - -
   - - - - - - - - - - - =
   - - - - - - - - - -= - - - =
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   - - - - - - - - - - - -= - - - =
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   - - - - =

   TAXI : The =
 Global Creative Network is commited to supporting   creative =

 excellence and important intiatives= within the global creative
   industry =
 towards

 professionals worldwide.

   If, for some reason, you wish to unsub= scribe from =
 future
   updates, please kindly reply

 = to this email with the subject 'REMOVE.'

 =

   TA= XI : The Global Creative Network =
 can be reached at:

   = No.1 Club Street