Thanks Glen, I also can build the module with ndisgen, and it doesn't panic,
but when I do ifconfig I can't see the ndis0 device.

However, I found this post on a Linux forum saying they can use the device. I
wonder if freebsd can load linux drivers using linuxsulator?.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com