Hi folks,

I am setting up a fresh installation of Freebsd on a EMT64 machine...
everything is working smooth so far, but im wondering some things about the
3D support from my graphic card, i bought that card few weeks ago (stupid me
i didnt read about ATU support under FreeBSD before...) but btw i can not
step back... Im trying to get 3D aceleration for that card... noticed that
after setting up X11 xorg.conf... Driver used is "radeon", I'd been reading
about the possibility of using others... what is the best option? I noticed
that im unable to set activate the desktop affects, that makes me wonder...
that 3d is not working properly innit??

Can somebody help me with this??

Cheers fellas!