On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 09:27:12AM -0400, Tsu-Fan Cheng wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am looking for a port on 7.2R that can do general small family
> bookkeeping, I am not running gnome or kde, does anyone have any
> recommendation? thank you!!

I find that finance/homebank is great for simple home finance accounting.
It's definitely not the sort of thing you'd want to use for tax return
preparation, but it works fine for tracking budgets and accounts.

Perrin's Principle of Exclusion: The strength of any system is inversely
proportional to the restrictions on the power of tools allowed to the
general public by that system.