On Sep 13, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Mario Lobo <ml...@digiart.art.br> wrote:

On Sunday 13 September 2009 17:39:50 John Nielsen wrote:

origins. Snow Leopard may be your friend.

JN

What do you mean by that, John? What help can I get from Snow Leopard?

Your only stated OS requirement other than your soundcard working was 64-bit support, and Snow Leopard provides that (even more than its predecessors). If the mac driver for your card still works in that version then it might fit the bill. Of course if you have other requirements or preferences then it may not, I was just throwing it out as an idea.