Uwe Laverenz wrote:
Am 13.09.2009 14:11, schrieb Zbigniew Komarnicki:

run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for xpt_config
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 120 seconds for xpt_config run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 180 seconds for xpt_config run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 240 seconds for xpt_config run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 300 seconds for xpt_config
panic: run_interrupt_driven_config_hooks: waited too long
cpuid=0
KDB: enter: panic
[thread pid 0 tid 100000]
Stopped at   kdb_enter+0x3d:  movq     $0,0x68d1e0(%rip)
db>

and thats all. Is maybe also someone also have such problem?

Yes, several people reported this problem. There is a workaround that might help: disable the firewire device (IEEE 1394) in the BIOS of your machine and try again.

cu,
Uwe

Hi,

I had the same problem on my ASUS M3N78-EM motherboard, see pr 136327. If you can't disable firewire you may be able to install a kernel with device sbp disabled. It's a bit of a fiddle, particularly for a laptop. You would have to

- remove your hard drive and install it in another laptop or a usb hard drive caddy which you then plug into another computer.
- install freebsd
- build and install a new kernel with device sbp disabled
- restore the hard disk to your laptop, see if it boots.

Chris