Hi Dan,

The right place to report security problems with FreeBSD is to the
Security Officer team.  A PGP signed email to the email address of the
security team at <security-offi...@freebsd.org> is enough to get the
attention of the FreeBSD Project.

Przemyslaw should email security-officer with any details he thinks are
relevant.  Then the security team will make sure to fix the bug for all
affected releases of FreeBSD, release a patch with the fix, issue an
advisory through the usual channels, and post the details online at our
security information web pages at <http://www.FreeBSD.org/security/>.

Regards,
Giorgos