I have a copy of Greg Lehey's online "book" about FreeBSD, but I
believe it is from February 2006.  Is there a later copy, and if so, where can
I find a copy (URL please)?  I searched my copy for the word "internet" and
couldn't find it.  I did access the internet with a take-off copy of FreeBSD,
but I don't have access to it any more.  Can I access the internet with a
currently gettable copy of FreeBSD, and if so, for what versions is that true
(my personal version is old, but it works well so I never upgraded)?  Since I
get my mail via  juno , can I access them nicely from FreeBSD or do I need
something to interface to it and present me with my mailbox, listing the items
in it and telling me the usual stuff about envelop mail (sender, subject, when
received)?