On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 04:46:49PM -0400, Jerry McAllister wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 03:27:35PM -0400, Carmel NY wrote:
>
> > I was just playing around with ssh. Would it be possible to store
> > multiple keys in the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file?
>
> It will put a key there for every place you go to with ssh.

I think this is the place one puts the public key of accounts (not the
host) from which one is *coming* from that one wishes to accept login
without further challenge.

~/.ssh/known_hosts automatically (prompted first time) records the host
public key of places you have been so as to warn you that the connection
is not to a previously known machine.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dke...@hiwaay.net