Hello,
I am trying to add a  second firewall/NAT to my network for the purpose of
using NAT's address redirection to point to my webserver behind the firewall.
So far I have a fresh install of FreeBSD and have recompiled the kernel with
IPDIVERT and IPFIREWALL but NAT will not forward to my webserver, it will only
forward to my development server.  I'm not sure how this could be.  I'm sure
it's not an issue with the webserver because I already have an existing
firewall with NAT that is functioning in a similar way.

Can anyone offer any advice on why I am seeing this behavior?