On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 08:35:46PM -0700, Chris wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Gary Kline wrote:
>
> >On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 12:07:58PM +0200, DA Forsyth wrote:
> >>On 2 Oct 2009 , freebsd-questions-requ...@freebsd.org entreated about
> >>"freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 278, Issue 10":

> >     What I'm looking for is how to use the ``better than the
> >     default voices''; there are several english languages that
> >     are fairly natural sounding.  Nothing I've googled explain
> >     using the quality voices for FreeBSD.
> >
> >     gary
>
> Gary,
>
> You should post this on the sourceforge forum for eSpeak.
> I looked and it appears the developer himself responds to
> questions people have.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/espeak/forums
>
> Chris

        i did look this up several hours ago.  by the time i set up my
        account And figured out howto use the forum site i found there
        were several involving espeak and mbroloa, but none answered
        the question.  they all involved linux--this probably wasn't
        that important to my question.

        while i will continue poking around.

        gary

--