If I have understand ntp right it is possible to hook up my machines to the machine running the ntp server. nevertheless I am not able to find anywhere helping me with configuring these machines to connect to my server and I am still not bright enough to figure out the syntax myself. Does anyone know about a web page or anything that my Googling have missed ? Or perhaps I have gailed to grasp nto correct, and all machines must be configured like the handbook says to connect to external machines ?

Blessed Be
kenneth, Norway