On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:31:48 -0700, Gary Kline <kl...@thought.org> wrote:
> is there a freebsd app that will take my music file, 18 of them in /tmp/XXX,
> all named ogg files, and burn them to a CD?
> [...]
> all are names so i figure they have the internet-title/siong-named
> database tags.  not sure.  i cant figure out howto use k3b to copy these
> files; i've tried.  is there anything simpler that will burn files from
> /tmp/XXX/ to an audio CD?  I surrender.....  (*****)

Yes there is. So much for the "user-friendlyness" of GUI apps. :-)

I'll attach a simple shell script that has served me well over
the years. I do admit that it seems to be overcomplicated because
of multiple conversions. I've placed the file in my ~/bin and
gave it +x permissions. Use it in the directory you are currently
located at. It requires the presence of the following programs:
ogg123, madplay, sox, as well as burncd, cdrecord or cdrdao for
the burning (and atapicam for the last two).

Just try it, it solves your problem. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany