Hi.

I'm using VirtualBox 3.0.51 on 8-RC1 and it is properly working
but too many messages are dumped on dmesg like below.
The message blows off which I really need. Please give me instructions
how to stop it or how to make it to be dumped somewhere else.

[m...@trueno ~]$ dmesg | tail
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=tty ppDev=0xec2e28dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=tty ppDev=0xec1c78dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=tty ppDev=0xec1738dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=tty ppDev=0xec1738dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=crypto ppDev=0xec87e8dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=crypto ppDev=0xec87e8dc
VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone: pszName=tty ppDev=0xec87e8dc

--
Iwao, Koichiro <m...@club.kyutech.ac.jp>