On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:21:16 +0200 (CEST) Alexander Best wrote:

> hi there,

> when i do `fc-list` the output looks rather odd. `fc-cache -f` doesn't help.
> the output looks the same using different shells.

Those messages seem to be UTF-8 formatted. I use UTF-8 locale and
iso10646 font. Here is a head of `fc-list`:
-----
CourierNew:style=PSMT-BoldItalic
Lucida
Console:style=Обычный,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Navadno
,Arrunta
AcademyPSCyr:style=Regular
Utopia:style=Bold Italic
CollegePSCyr:style=Regular
DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed,Book
Times New
Roman:style=Обычный,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Normá
lne,Navadno,thường,    Arrunta
-----

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)