--On Friday, October 16, 2009 11:27:12 -0500 Modulok <modu...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/15/09, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_li...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
I manage a couple of FreeBSD servers for a friend.  He's gotten all
excited about content management and thinks that's the way to go.  The
system he's familiar with is Windows only.  I've done a little research,
but I'm wondering if anyone reading the list has experience with a CMS on
FreeBSD - one that's in ports preferably.

Pros?  Cons?  Any known security issues?

If it's your server and you're the guy, (or your friends) needing
"content management" abilities... a simple SSH connection cannot be
beat. But maybe that's not what you had in mind :p

Yeah....I'm not the content guy. I'm the server admin. I'm also not the ower. The owner likes CMS products since he's now using one, and wants to install the one he uses on his server. But the one he uses is only for Windows. Thus the question.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst