More information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T.

> `Seek_Error_Rate'. Additionally, the faulty drive has positive
> `Reported_incorrect=119',`Current_Pending_Sector=4294967295' and
> `Offline_Uncorrectable=4294967295'.

It looks like your drive is trying to remap a bad block, but can't
seem to do so. You may need to do a cold boot. Or force a read/write
from that sector to tell the drive to try to remap it again.
dd if=/dev/adX of=/dev/null skip=4294967295 count=1 (Read from the block#)

Looks like your HDD with the positive Current_Pending_Sector and
Offline_Uncorrectable with that is going bad. Once it manages to remap
the block, your Reallocated_Sector_Ct will increase/decrease (depends
on the counter), once it reaches the THRESH counter, its out of blocks
to map.

I would recommend you change HDD as soon as possible.

Regards
David N