Polytropon wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:32:42 +0100, Bertram Scharpf <li...@bertram-scharpf.de>
wrote:
As it will be a movie, not a photograph, I would like to have huge
columns of numbers running over the screen or at least one window.
Does somebody know a programm that produces such nice output?

What about "ls -laFG /"? It produces a nice output, too. :-)

Or try this one:

        % primes 2 | tr "\n" "\t"

Other "famous listings" include a ping run or "make update";
even "make" of some port could look nice.

I believe the 'prior art' in showing stuff scrolling past on a computer
screen on film was to use the nmap sources...

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3
                                                 Kent, CT11 9PW