On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, APseudoUtopia wrote:

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Mark Powell <m.s.pow...@salford.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi,
 I seem to recall a command was added recently to FreeBSD which provides a
dump of the entire server config, in one go.
 A google for this yields nothing.
 Anyone tell me this timesaving command?
 Cheers.

Maybe dump(8) is what you're looking for? I don't know of any command
to dump the configuration of a server. Although, it still may exist, I
just don't know of it.

  Thanks for the response.
  Why is it that you always discover something just after posting? :(
  It was the port sysutils/sysinfo that I was thinking of.
  Apologies for the noise.
  Cheers.

--
Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Information & Learning Services, Clifford Whitworth Building,