iH,
   Trying to setup a new 'virtual' environment.
Goal is to run freebsd in a virtual environment for ease of management and
just because I've finally got _new_ hardware that isn't ~7++ years old.

So far thinking of going
  netbsd -> xen -> freebsd/whatever [if it'll work]
or would the following be better?
  linux -> xen -> freebsd/whatever
or
  freebsd -> virtualbox -> freebsd/whatever
or [don't really care for]
  linux -> vmware workstation -> freebsd/whatever
    [my generic hardware doesn't work with esx[i]]

Has anyone done something similar, especially the xen type of setup or
would one recommend a freebsd and virtualbox ?
What dom0 have you found to work best with xen?

Just looking for thoughts/ideas/experience.

]Peter[