Glen Barber wrote:
On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Aflatoon Aflatooni
<aaflato...@yahoo.com> wrote:
It looks like the color schemas in VIM 7.2 are missing?

Any ideas?

Errors?  Symptoms?  $HOME/.vimrc ?

Related question does anyone know why elflord incorrectly identifies certain words that are not keywords (per se) in JavaScript (document, top, parent are the ones I can think of the top of my head) [at least I assume thats "yellow" {I am color blind so not sure if it is yellow or not} means]?... an other side question has anyone had any luck with using any other color scheme on a transparent xfce4 term window (everyone I tried blacks out the background {I make it transaperent because the pattern is easier on my eyes then a solid color})