Anyone have experience using Sun's "Virtual Box" on FreeBSD? I am looking for a way to run virtual Windows machines to do cross-browser testing...

Don't need sound card or anything complex... if I can get it working good enough to have access to IE 6, 7, and 8 (with 3 different virtual boxes, probably), that would be enough for me.

But before I jump through the hoops of setting up a new FreeBSD box and setting up this virtual box software, I'd like to hear how others have fared with this software.

Any experience, much appreciated.

-- John