I have recently found a used Iomega REV drive for a cheap price, and thought it
might work as a good low cost backup solution on my home FreeBSD server.
However, I haven't been able to figure out how to make it work with FreeBSD.
FreeBSD finds it as a CDROM drive, has anyone managed to make one of these
drives work on FreeBSD?  This is the 36G IDE version of the drive, I picked the
drive up cheap, along with one used disk, if it doesn't work it's no big loss.
I have tried searching the lists, and have found people asking questions in the
past, but never found an answer to them.

The dmesg output for the drive shows it as:
acd0: CDROM <Iomega RRD/23.B> at ata0-slave UDMA66

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Network Administrator