At 2003-03-11T18:40:02Z, Christopher Nehren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've sent them an email asking about the smarthost setup -- the ball's in
> their court now.

> Thanks for the help, it's most appreciated.

I will go out on a limb and assert as fact that running an outgoing mail
queue is absolutely, positively not against their TOS.  Note that running
Sendmail in client-only mode and sending out email via that instance of
sendmail is exactly identical to configuring your email client to connect
directly to their servers.  Both are outgoing SMTP connections, end of
story.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.