Matthias Apitz schrieb am 18.11.2009 16:59 (localtime):
El día Wednesday, November 18, 2009 a las 04:34:18PM +0100, Harald Schmalzbauer
escribió:
How can I find out what the working directory of the binary is? I guess the problem is missing write permissions there.

Core will be written to the working directory and not to the directory
where the binary comes from. With ulimit(1) you can set the core file
size, even to zero, and you can ask for the actual value.

Thanks for the answer, that's what I assumend ;)
But how can i find out what the working directory is?

Thanks,

-Harry