Hi--

On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:06 AM, James Phillips wrote:
> Last time I was looking for a mouse, I could not find a PS/2 version. I was
> reluctant to get a USB mouse because none of them are USB Certified
> (http://www.usb.org). Many of them also had a "Side-scrolling" scroll wheel
> (designed with Vista in mind?) very awkward to use as a middle button.

It's quite possibly to your credit that you've actually checked whether a USB
mouse has been tested as compliant, but when I do a search for
"Mice/trackballs/pointers", I get 68 results, including a dozen or so from both
Logitech and Microsoft.

The search URL seems to be difficult to abbreviate without it failing to work,
but product examples:

http://www.usb.org/kcompliance/view/view_item?item_key=a5152ed9dfc17474f426a8c42cc08632db85f832

http://www.usb.org/kcompliance/view/view_item?item_key=d1c6718da29392bfac5fafb847ecbb469d9ce250

Regards,