Hi--

On Nov 20, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Jerry wrote:
>> It's quite possibly to your credit that you've actually checked
>> whether a USB mouse has been tested as compliant, but when I do a
>> search for "Mice/trackballs/pointers", I get 68 results, including a
>> dozen or so from both Logitech and Microsoft.
>
> I also got 68 matches; however, under 'wireless' I found '0'. Either I
> am searching incorrectly, or nobody has a 100% compliant wireless mouse.

These 68 results include stuff like:

http://www.usb.org/kcompliance/view/view_item?item_key=d7fe8fb052dda415dd3944736104ea858189d7e1

http://www.usb.org/kcompliance/view/view_item?item_key=1ca3f8c653307ce26ff101a9af50beb1921cbe28

...which is a "Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000" & "Microsoft Wireless Mouse
Receiver v1.0".  There seem to be wireless Logitech products there as well,
like:

http://www.usb.org/kcompliance/view/view_item?item_key=04bb314c07a5f1822148869b329d73a40fe82eae

...aka "Cordless Desktop Receiver / C-BU44".

Regards,
--
-Chuck