Hi

I'm trying to list ssid neighborhood.
doing ifconfig rum0 scan or ifconfig rum0 list scan, there isn't any
returned row.

it perfectly works a few days ago, when I was working on a script to
configure WIFI interfaces as client.
more recently, I tried to do a script to configure WIFI interfaces as access
points. since that, all my scan/list scan are empty.

by the way, while testing, I wasn't able to reset interface configuration
(and maybe it's my list/scan) problem.
I tried with delete, ... It still keeps the old conf, when I'ld like to drop
it. How should I do ?

Thanks!

Samuel Martín Moro
CamTrace
{EPITECH.} tek4

| "Nobody wants to say how this works.  |
|  Maybe nobody knows ..."              |
|                       Xorg.conf(5)    |