NOEL BALANSAG wrote:

hello.

pardon my stupid question, but how do i invoke the
command "ee" or "vi"? i recently removed partition no.
2 on my disk, and fbsd resides on partition no. 3, so
now i have 2 partitions, windoze on partition 1 and =
fbsd on partition 2. but when i boot into fbsd, the
system cannot see the files, and drops me into the "#"
prompt.

how do i invoke "ee" or "vi"? is it ok to just edit
the file "/etc/fstab" and reboot? is there anything
else i need to do?

thanks in advance.

pls. cc any response because this email address of
mine is not subscribed, bec. any mail from my other
subscribe addy gets bounced due to a spammer on my
isp. i hate spammers!!! they should be shot!