On Monday 10 March 2003 09:29 pm, Marc Bosse wrote:
> hello I would like of the assistance to install Free Bds on my computer. I
> tested by boot starting from CD-Rom but not function. Can be better
> explained me the simple procedure ? in french if possible
> Thanks
> I wait your answer
>
> MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici To
> Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe
> freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

You may want to also check out the french mailing lists
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#mailing-list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or the french version of the FreeBSD site:
http://www.FreeBSD-fr.org/

Also never use html email on any mailing list....use it only for sending to
those you know can view html....sending html here will probabaly get you
ignored by those who are using email clients that do not support html...I am
able to flip a switch to view html...but in doing so it causes me to send
email in html.

Jason Cribbins