Colleagues,

I cvsup the FreeBSD CVS repository daily from cvsup.ru.freebsd.org.
Both the client and the server run CVSup Software version: SNAP_16_1h,
Protocol version: 17.0.

Recently I noticed that there are lots of messages
"Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file" about all kinds of
downloaded files.

What could be the reason? Is my CVS repository corrupt or what? Is
there a way to check the integrity of the entiry repository?

I have read about there being a "checksum mismatch" problem in CVSup
version before 15.4, but I am using SNAP_16_1h already.

If this question is offtopic here, please direct me to a more relevant
mailing list. TIA.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:suda...@sibptus.tomsk.ru