Hi Matthew,

Thanks you indeed for sharing this information to me.

This is very useful for me.

Thanks Again.
At 12:25 AM 12/7/2009, Matthew Seaman wrote:
Alvin wrote:

When I test to run FreeBSD 6.4 on that 2 servers after installation i got this error.
hptrr: no controller detected
Pls kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

It's not actually an error.  It's just the hptrr driver being overly
verbose and telling you what you no doubt already know: that you have no High Point Rocket Raid cards installed. Harmless, and should just
be ignored.  The spurious verbiage has been fixed in later versions of
the OS.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3