J.D. Bronson wrote:

> What if we tried a custom kernel and removed these lines:
>
> options         GEOM_PART_GPT           # GUID Partition Tables.
> options         GEOM_LABEL              # Provides labelization
>
> I think that might remove these 'errors'.

My kernel already has these removed and yet I also only began getting these
after upgrading from 7.2 to 8.0 on both servers at home. So far just ignored
them. Normal csup source and make buildworld/etc dance followed with a
portupgrade -af and make delete-old-libs. So, yes, another "Me Too". :-)

-Mike