http://security.freebsd.org/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-09:16.rtld.asc

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:05:16AM -0600, Paul Schmehl thus spake:
--On Thursday, December 10, 2009 08:41:41 -0600 Anton Shterenlikht
<me...@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

From my information security manager:

        FreeBSD isn't much used within the University (I understand) and has a
        (comparatively) poor security record. Most recently, for example:

http://www.h-online.com/security/news/item/Root-exploit-for-FreeBSD-873352.ht
ml

Please pass this to your information security manager:

From one information security manager to another, you're an idiot.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst

i am a mutthead