I have the following in $HOME/.login_conf to use cyrillic characters on the
screen.

me:\
    :charset=iso-8859-5:\
    :lang=ru_RU.ISO8859-5:

Everything is fine, except that when I start midnigh commander or slrn, the
text is on russian. I only need cyrillic chars not russian text. I tried to
ommit ":lang=ru_RU.ISO8859-5" but now I get the same russian text in some
programs but with non recognizable characters.

BTW, is there any tutorial how can I make my own .fnt, .kbd files. I was
planning to do support for Macedonian language.

Thanks!