Hi all,

I want to try FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE unattended installation with PXE
boot using install.cfg. Currently after following some clues from
FreeBSD Handbook and some websites like
http://high5.net/index_files/freebsd_pxe_install_server.html, I tried
to do that and come with success with some changes in /dev/md0c to
/dev/md0.

The only thing that come up with 8.0-RELEASE is the new FreeBSD
Documentation Installation Menu in sysinstall. I would like to know
what command for install.cfg to configure my installation with, say,
English Documentation. I tried to look for in sysinstall (7) man pages
and come with no result. Sample install.cfg doesn't give me any clue
either.

So I would like to ask for anybody's help for this matter.

Thanks!

-affan