Thanks Ed. I looked at the guest additions. Unfortunately, they only have additions for Linux, Windows and Solaris. I tried installing the Linux additions on the off chance that they really meant *NIX, but they are specifically tied to the Linux kernel. I tried installing the virtualbox package to see what was in the VboxAdditions.iso that comes with it, but there doesn't seem to be one (or any iso for that matter) like there is with the VirtualBox downloads that come from their site.

Things actually run really well with FreeBSD as a vbox guest. It runs better than under VMWare Workstation 7. It just doesn't do some of the nice things that I've come to expect like having the guest desktop fit the size of the window. That's the most annoying part.

Ryan