Neede help urgently. Screwed up my MBR's
I have two IDE disks. On the first (master) I have FreeBSD and on the
second (slave) Win-XP (with an old fbsd boot0 (mbr).
I tried to do a wi fixmbr in win-xp but that changed teh mbr on the
first drive, which is inaccesible now ;-((

I want a freebsd bootloader on the first and want to be able to boot
windows xp on the second too. How do I aquire this?

I can do "fdisk -B -b /boot/boot0 /dev/ad0" for a bootloader on the
master drive, but what do I do to get rid of the old fbsd loader on the
second and get a good windows-xp one?

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)