Manish Jain wrote:

3) For my console saver ('logo'), I get the following error message at boot-time :

module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (logo_saver, 0xffffffff81044010, 0) error 19

Seems to be a long standing bug on amd64 systems: graphics based console
screen savers don't work.  Any of the text based screen savers will function
correctly, although they don't look as nice.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3
                                                 Kent, CT11 9PW