On 01/12/10 11:12, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Tuesday, January 12, 2010 a las 08:48:31AM -0700, Warren Block escribió:

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Matthias Apitz wrote:

Has someone had luck with watching a WebEx session on FreeBSD based
desktop? As far as I understand, it is somehow Flash and RDP based, i.e.
some tools like Firefox with flash and a RDP client are required.
I'm always forced to launch a VM with XP to watch such sessions and it
would be good for me to overcome this situation.
The Linux Webex client might work.
http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html says it'll run
under Fedora 10, and linux_base-f10 works well.
Thanks for the hint; I looked around there but can not see any WebEx
Business Suite 27 (WBS27) client to down load; is this part of the 14day
Free Trial?

        matthias
You should be able to try this using the online demo. http://www.webex.com/go/live_demo if it works the download will be automatic. I am still trying to make it work as well.

-Colin