Greg Larkin píše v so 16. 01. 2010 v 13:58 -0500:

> That's exactly what I proposed.  The bsd.port.mk could be patched to
> support a new variable ("EARLY_CONFLICT_CHECK=yes" or somesuch) that
> shifts the check-conflict target from its old position (part of the
> install sequence) to its new position (fetch?).
>
> The default behavior (no mods to /etc/make.conf) would revert to the old
> conflict checking method.  This may be something for portmgr@ to chime
> in on, and I'm cc'ing them now.  There could be other reasons for this
> change that I'm unaware of.

What is the particular scenario that the new conflicts handling broke
for you? Often you really want to ignore locally installed packages and
then it's better to override LOCALBASE to /nonex or something similar,
instead of disabling conflict handling...

--
Pav Lucistnik <p...@oook.cz>
It's the classic Microsoft security-bulletin formula: "The vulnerability