On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Programmer In Training wrote:

This is probably the wrong place to ask, and if it is I ask your
forgiveness.

I'm browsing the FTP server for FreeBSD-8.0 packages[0] and am looking
for drivers for my winWiFi card (zonenet, unsure of chipset currently)
and realized, I'm not sure what package I would need for that.

Post the model number of the Zonet card.  Is it PCI or USB?

You could try just loading all of the wireless kernel modules and seeing if any of them find the hardware. There's a list of those in the See Also section for wlan(4).