I have been experiencing one or two system crashes a day for over a
week now. For no apparent reason, when starting Firefox, the system
will freeze for approximately 10 seconds or so, then reboot. This does
not happen every-time. It seems to happen maybe every third or forth
time, although that is not a proven fact. The /var/crash directory is
starting to fill up with crash files -- bounds, vmcore.x info.x and I
have no idea what to do with them. Can I just delete them or is there
somebody who investigates these spontaneous crashes/reboots. This is
happening on a FreeBSD-7.2 machine.

--
Jerry
ges...@yahoo.com

Dibble's First Law of Sociology: Some do, some don't.