On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Adam Vande More <amvandem...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Mike Clarke
> <jmc-freeb...@milibyte.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> Is it just me or is the flash plugin still not fully functional? I'm
>> running Firefox 3.5.7 with linux-f10-flashplugin-10.0r42 on
>> 8.0-RELEASE-p2, some flash videos work but many fail. For example BBC
>> iplayer always comes up with a message "This content doesn't seem to be
>> working. Try again later" superimposed over a still image of the start
>> of the video. YouTube videos play but without any sound.
>>

> I don't have either of those issues.  I've come across a couple of players
> that don't work, but all the standard ones like youtube, pbs, bbc all work
> perfectly for me.

I would like to amemd that statement by saying they work perfectly for me
except for an occasional temporary browser freeze.  This occur when entering
or leaving a page at which point the entire browser will hang for maybe 30
seconds then recover and perform as usual.  This a random event, but
probably occurs at least daily.

--
Adam Vande More