Hey,

anybody got the RTL8192SE wireless chip to work with FreeBSD? I bought a Asus
1201N laptop. I successfully compiled the Windows XP driver with ndisgen(8).
The driver loads and the device is there. On the FreeBSD EeePC wiki it says
it's a 8191 chip, but when I look at the driver download from Asus and dmesg
it's reported as 8192. The driver seems to work at least in some way since I'm
able to scan for networks and get a list. But I cannot connect to a WPA2
network. Association with the network always fails in wpa_supplicant(8).

Anyone has some experience?

Cheers,