On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:12, dougb@ wrote:
---------------------------- PGP Command Output ----------------------------
gpg: Signature made Mon Feb 22 00:12:14 2010 EST using DSA key ID D5B2F0FB
gpg: Good signature from "Doug Barton <do...@dougbarton.us>"
gpg:                 aka "Doug Barton <do...@freebsd.org>"
gpg:                 aka "Doug Barton <do...@dougbarton.net>"
----------- Begin PGP Signed Message Verified 2010-02-25 21:12:11 ----------

I've made a post to -arch regarding my plans for BIND in the base, along
with some information about getting ready for DNSSEC, including the
upcoming signing of the root zone. You can find the message at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2010-February/009908.html.

If you have any feedback regarding any of these topics, please follow up
to that thread.

Regards,

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads

------------ End PGP Signed Message Verified 2010-02-25 21:12:11 -----------

Little late for a reply, But thanks for keeping this updated as this is obviously very important information that not everyone usually comes across. At least I didn't hear anything about it till now.

Thanks Doug,

--

 jhell